Welcome to the #1 Hyundai Palisade Forum and Hyundai Palisade community dedicated to Hyundai Palisade owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Hyundai Palisade Forum today!

"Consider Taking a Break"

SJay3660

Reactions
What I Drive
2023 Palisade
I have a 2023 Palisade and while driving (1 hour on the 8th) it told me to "Consider Taking a Break" over 6 times. From what I can see it is not an option I can turn off. Hyundai CS was no help. Any one know if that is something the dealer can turn off?

Thanks

snowlover

Reactions
What I Drive
2023 Palisade
It is SOOOOOOO annoying. Don't need the nanny-state prompts Hyundai!!!

chief253

Reactions
What I Drive
2023 Calligraphy
My wife is such a bad driver, it comes on all the time when she drives.

BooBoo

Reactions
What I Drive
2021 Hyundai Palisade Calligraphy
I recently purchased a ‘21 that I decided to do all the updates which means it reset all my settings. I was getting the “Consider taking a break.” message and tried to do the following: “User settings > Driver assistance > Driver attention warning”. It wasn’t working as smoothly as I’d hoped. I tapped on the search icon and typed in Driver attention warning. The path I typed in “ “ above showed up. I selected it and was able to deselect the check box. I haven’t had the chance to really test it, but believe this should work.

PalyGoBOOM

Reactions
What I Drive
2024 Caligraphy
Funny....I lit a blunt in my Pally and after a couple of minutes it told me to take a break

Hyundai Palisade Posts